Can you help me brand this new business venture?

1 Corinthians 10:31b (KJV)
...whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Please Help Me Brand My New Business!


Dear Praying Friends and Family,

I have had several great job interviews lately and I am trying to wait patiently for the job that God has for me.  But, while I wait, I have been encouraged to consider what else God may have in mind for me.


To that end, I am thinking and praying about starting my own my own business.  I have had years of experience in accounting, consulting and tax services.  I love working with others, to help them achieve success, and I think I could be of service to our Lord Jesus Christ in this venture.

Initially, I would like to headquarter my business at home.  With today's transportation and technology options, I could easily travel to my clients locations and/or work with them remotely from home.

I have a well-rounded background in accounting and management; I am experienced in public, corporate, small business, and non-profit accounting.  I am good at helping others make sense of their financial data.

For this venture, I am primarily interested in reaching out to small businesses, and to churches, to assist them with their accounting, bookkeeping, consulting, and tax needs.

I would like this venture to provide an income, but I would also like it to be a means of serving our Lord Jesus Christ and His local church.  If you know anyone who could use my services, I would really appreciate your prayers and any referrals that you could provide. 

Can you help me brand this new business venture?


·        My business needs great name
·        A name that conveys that this venture is both a business, and a ministry. 
·        A name that tells people that I am a talented and capable accountant, and that I have a servant's heart.
·        A name that quickly and easily imparts the scope and the vision of this venture.

·        I want to develop a motto
·        A catchy phase, something easy to remember, that tells my clients that I am the right person for the task.

·        I would like a logo
·        A photograph, a graphic, or an image that says that I am capable, equipped for the task, and that I am ready to go at a moment’s notice.

Would you be willing to help me brainstorm for a great name?  Perhaps you could comment below, or send me a message, with your ideas for a business name, a catchy slogan or motto, and an eye-catching logo.

Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your kindness!

Your Sister in Christ,

Mary

Comments

The Top Three!

7 Ways To Make the Money Last - The Envelope System

2014-0102 - encouragement

2014-0103 - lists1 - i like lists