Can you help me brand this new business venture?

1 Corinthians 10:31b (KJV)
...whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Please Help Me Brand My New Business!


Dear Praying Friends and Family,

I have had several great job interviews lately and I am trying to wait patiently for the job that God has for me.  But, while I wait, I have been encouraged to consider what else God may have in mind for me.


To that end, I am thinking and praying about starting my own my own business.  I have had years of experience in accounting, consulting and tax services.  I love working with others, to help them achieve success, and I think I could be of service to our Lord Jesus Christ in this venture.

Initially, I would like to headquarter my business at home.  With today's transportation and technology options, I could easily travel to my clients locations and/or work with them remotely from home.

I have a well-rounded background in accounting and management; I am experienced in public, corporate, small business, and non-profit accounting.  I am good at helping others make sense of their financial data.

For this venture, I am primarily interested in reaching out to small businesses, and to churches, to assist them with their accounting, bookkeeping, consulting, and tax needs.

I would like this venture to provide an income, but I would also like it to be a means of serving our Lord Jesus Christ and His local church.  If you know anyone who could use my services, I would really appreciate your prayers and any referrals that you could provide. 

Can you help me brand this new business venture?


·        My business needs great name
·        A name that conveys that this venture is both a business, and a ministry. 
·        A name that tells people that I am a talented and capable accountant, and that I have a servant's heart.
·        A name that quickly and easily imparts the scope and the vision of this venture.

·        I want to develop a motto
·        A catchy phase, something easy to remember, that tells my clients that I am the right person for the task.

·        I would like a logo
·        A photograph, a graphic, or an image that says that I am capable, equipped for the task, and that I am ready to go at a moment’s notice.

Would you be willing to help me brainstorm for a great name?  Perhaps you could comment below, or send me a message, with your ideas for a business name, a catchy slogan or motto, and an eye-catching logo.

Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your kindness!

Your Sister in Christ,

Mary

Comments

The Top Three!

God uses broken, sinful, people to accomplish great things!

Hearts and Roses – Opportunities to Share Gods love!

7 Ways To Make the Money Last - The Envelope System