Mary Time - Because I'm Worth It!


Hi Everyone,

Gee...   I know it's been a long time since many of you have heard from me.  I've had some issues...   

We'll just leave it at that; you don't need or want to know all my "issues".  And, I don't really want to sit here and type them all out for you either (that would be just plain un-fun!).

Last night, as I lay sleepless in my bed, I had time to think and I decided that I've let drudgery take over my life.  I'm retired!  I should be out there having a blast; but the time has turned into one long monotonous day after another of the same old thing.  And, that's largely my responsibility.

So, I've decided I need to start small; but I want to start.

My plan is called Mary Time - Because I'm worth it!

I am going to schedule a one-hour appointment with myself each and every day on my Google Calendar (with a reminder notification) so I can set aside some “QUALITY” Mary Time.  I want to invest in my relationship with myself while I still can.

During this hour, I will schedule things that I want to do; things that are fun, relaxing, or productive!  Maybe I’ll papercraft or sew, maybe I’ll quilt or read, perhaps I’ll organize my supplies or learn a new crotchet stitch, or whatever!

I’d like to research home-based business ideas and write blog posts.  It doesn’t matter WHAT I do…   I can do anything I desire but it must be something that I WANT TO DO; not anything that I MUST do. 

That one little hour per day will be JUST FOR ME!  That hour should help refresh me; that is the whole point!  This one hour of self-indulgence will help feed my soul, spark my creativity, and make me feel good about myself.  Which in turn will help me be better about the world and about others.

Please keep me in your prayers as I start this endeavor!  God wants us to be fulfilled and refreshed so we can be ready to do His work.  I think some Mary time will be a start in the right direction.

I pray that you have a Wonderful day in our Lord Jesus Christ!

Until next time,

Mary ;-)

Comments

The Top Three!

2014-0119 - the harvest

2014-0102 - encouragement

Decluttering Journey