2014-0116 - lose the insanity

It's been a really, really, long day. It started at five this morning, and its almost nine at night here on the east coast.  But, the day goes on.  I was planning to stop by and let you know that I'm too pooped to pop and too beat to blog.

But, as soon as I started writing I found some energy that I didn't know I had.  It's amazing how great you  feel when you're doing something you really love.

It's getting close to the weekend, and I'm getting excited about the fact that Amy, my organizer, will be here on Saturday to help me get started.

It is not everyday that one starts ridding herself of the accumulation of a lifetime. I have been dragging some of these things around with me since I was a kid.

I still have the broken jewelry at my parents gave me when I graduated from 8th grade! It's not that its worth anything monetarily but I look at it and I remember that once upon a time, a very long time ago, they loved me.  

I have been a saver, a stuffer, a collector, (no I did not say a hoarder) all of my life: I am looking at this purge as an adventure. I plan to go places I've never gone before!

My closet will be organized, all of my clothes will fit, I will like them, and I won't have to hunt them down anymore.  Some people define insanity as doing the same thing over, and over again, but expecting different results. I am ready to lose the insanity!

I am ready to be free of all these things that have emotionally enslaved me for all these years! I'm ready to see the light, I'm ready to sing new songs, and to turn the page toward a less cluttered existence!

I covet your prayers as I start this adventure. Time to go nighty night. Have a wonderful night. Get some rest!

My prayer for today... Dear Lord, Thank you for giving me the energy to sit down and write tonight. It has given me a new motivation to get started on Saturday! I so appreciate your kindness, goodness, protection, and mercy in my life. Lord, please help me share this adventure with others so they might gain the courage to overcome things that are dragging them down.

Comments

The Top Three!

2014-0119 - the harvest

7 Ways To Make the Money Last - The Envelope System

2014-0102 - encouragement